dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] The Industries leading enhancement product, now on sale

From: Janell
Subject: [dev-serveez] The Industries leading enhancement product, now on sale
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:04:39 -0600

It's not the size of the boat. Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance. Purely bluster and no substance. Possible Interpretation: Great achivements take time. The cure is worse than the disease.
or when it rains, it pours. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. -- Jesus Christ Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, perhaps skydiving is not for you. Better late than never. Possible Interpretation: Quiet people are often thoughtful. Grow where you are planted.
Make love, not war. Ignorance is bliss. It is not so much the gift that is given but the way in which the gift is driven. Laughter is the best medicine. Alternative: A watched pot never boils. Don't mend what ain't broken. Honey catches more flies than vinegar. Time flies when you're having fun. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
Measure twice, cut once. Idle hands are the devil's playthings. Just go with it Many hands make light work.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Many a true word is spoken in jest We are all in this together. Software and Sex are good, when they are free. Seek and ye shall find. Paraphrased from The Mourning Bride, act i, scene i, by William Congreve. If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, Muhammad must go to the mountain..
Who keeps company with the wolves, will learn to howl. Variant: Ask and ye shall receive When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Lead to Success, Follow to Failure (Robert D)
The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last. Give respect take respect. Boys will be boys. Christian New Testament To kill two birds with one stone. Two wrongs don't make a right. Boys will be boys. Christian New Testament
As good as Greg. You can't run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. Now or never Possible Interpretation: It is always easy to see your mistakes after they occur. Money makes the mare go. Self trust is the first secret of success.
If you're in a hole, stop digging. Possible interpretation: Everyone's tastes are different. Gospel of Matthew 26:41 Hard words break no bones. From The Mourning Bride, act i, scene i, by William Congreve. Paddle your own ... Possible Interpretation: You cannot explain what some people like. Bloom where you are planted.