dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] crunch

From: Job Wong
Subject: [dev-serveez] crunch
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:36:10 +0800

Beetlejuice the dwarf visited the show and rambled unintelligibly through most of his segment.
This book was written a long time ago, but I think it's quite relavant now. Bubba the Love Sponge called in and promoted some stuf.
I just watch them wander around and eat, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't reflect. This is a user interactive representation of my Awesome TTC Subway Plans. Artie Lange revealed that he was addicted to heroin last year and filled everyone in on what had gone on.
Comedian Greg Fitzsimmons also sat in on the show.
The guys picked a new Wack Pack Member from a group that entered a contest. I just watch them wander around and eat, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't reflect.
Former K-Rock employee Crazy Cabbie was released from prison this morning so he stopped by the Stern Show to say hello.
Howard and his crew talked about their vacation and what went on while they were away. Beetlejuice the dwarf visited the show and rambled unintelligibly through most of his segment.
Artie Lange revealed that he was addicted to heroin last year and filled everyone in on what had gone on.
It's compounded by the fact the graphics aren't fantastic and the sounds aren't great either.
Keith Manning also came in to hang out during the show. Craig Gass sat in for quite a bit of the show as well. This book was written a long time ago, but I think it's quite relavant now. Didn't think I'd be thinking about life as a goose. com in to lap dance a homeless guy they found out on the street.
Other various shows may have aired throughout the day. Artie Lange revealed that he was addicted to heroin last year and filled everyone in on what had gone on. Former K-Rock employee Crazy Cabbie was released from prison this morning so he stopped by the Stern Show to say hello.
lolI grew up very shelte.
Joan Rivers also came in and promoted a few things. Scott the Engineer got a free room at the Borgata in Atlantic City thanks to one of the Wack Packers so Howard spent some time goofing on him about that.
John the Stutterer was in to promote his adult film career but ended up leaving after being insulted by his co-star.
that anyone can read.
The guys found out about JD and the techno music he enjoys listening to so tehy goofed on him about that.
Joan Rivers also came in and promoted a few things.
I know that this is not true, I am living proof of it. Jeff the Drunk just wants any job he can get. Could it be they do have some other effect?
Bubba the Love Sponge called in and promoted some stuf.