[Denemo-devel] [bug #55996] No installation for OpenSuse

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55996] No installation for OpenSuse
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:46:01 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #55996 (project denemo):

I'm the creator and maintainer of the openSUSE denemo package in OBS
home:/edogawa. The XML you see is the "one-click-installation" file (.ymp
extension) and the file type usually is associated correctly in openSUSE
systems, so that a GUI installation routine is started when you click at it in
a browser window.

It would help to know what steps you have done to get there.

You can always add my home:/edogawa project to your software repository list
and just un-/install/update denemo via Yast2 or zypper.

Or use https://software.opensuse.org/search tosearch for denemo, choose one of
the search results and either try the one-click method again or just download
the desired package and install locally. This will leave dependency resolution
up to you, though.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?55996>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/