Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: rain
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 18:54:00 -0800

On Sat, 2019-02-02
> I'm wondering if avoiding the dialogue window pop-up altogether may
> be useful
you do realize that the pop-up does not mean you have to switch to the
mouse - you just type p5, say and Return.

So, no mouse movement; That will work perfect (no pun intended). To be forward, I am not anti-mouse, but as the program has so many keyboard shortcuts, a slight bias may start to form.

There will be scope to customize the script for d-ShiftRealDialogUp (I
notice it gives T for tritone, meaning, I think d5 a diminished 5th
...)

T for tritone, good to know. Yes, diminished 5th... Less frequently used by composers, but not left out of the scope of possibilities.

(reference to other thread discussion): Found the denemo-console.exe , so CLI will become a frequently used tool here. If I had left the 'tooltips' on, perhaps it would have been found sooner, alas, things are going pretty smoothly now.

Cheers