Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 19:31:15 +0000

On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 10:43 -0800, rain wrote:
> I don't want to consume too much of your time with this, so if it is
> burdensome just let me know. Thank you for the tip on the Augmented
> command that is available.
>
> I wanted to try to email you a rough copy of the set-up, which would
> include commands, palettes, xml and scm files,

The first scm file I tried threw an error where you reference

d-AddHighestDownAugmented5

which doesn't exist. I guess you will want to simplify these anyway as
suggested in one of my emails.

>  with menu directory structure: .denemo-
> 2.2.11\actions\menus\ObjectMenu\NotesRests\InsertNote\Counterpoint.
> This is just for if user is writing Cantus on bottom.
If you want to use two possible places as the location for the inserted
notes there are commands to push the current position and pop it again
later (or to store the initial position in a variable and the go to it
later). Look at d-PushPosition, d-PopPosition, and GetPosition (which
is not a built-in but a script somewhere in denemo-modules, hence the
lack of the d- prefix.

>  These do not work if a new score is created with just one measure...
> There needs to be a few empty measures on the staffs, then things
> start working better.

???

Richard