Re: [Denemo-devel] 29March version; keyboard "errors"

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 29March version; keyboard "errors"
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 09:51:03 +0100

On Thu, 2018-10-11 at 10:32 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Thu, 2018-04-19 at 06:45 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > Here is my script for building the appimage. In the comments you
> can
> > see my attempt at adding dependencies if anyone wants to continue
> > that work.
>
> Well, it's been a long time - I set to work on it but got diverted -
> but at last here attached is my version of your script.
> It builds on Debian stable with all the needed dependencies) an
> AppImage for GNU/Linux which tests ok on a live distro USB stick (so,
> only standard minimal Denemo installation).
> I can't upload the binary right now because my broadband is down to
> 300Kb!

I have got my bandwidth back, at least for the moment and have uploaded

http://denemo.org/~rshann/denemo_2.2.9.AppImage

Which I hope will run Denemo on any Distro - I've only tested it so far
on a Live Debian Stable on a USB stick.
If anyone has a different Distro I would be very grateful if you could
download the AppImage, make it executable and run it to see if it runs
without problem on your system, and report back here. It's 87Mb because
of including many libraries that may be missing or wrong versions on
other Distros. If there are any more libraries that need to be included
they will be flagged up when you try to run the AppImage - send me the
details and I'll include them.