Re: [Denemo-devel] Comparing two scores

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Comparing two scores
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 11:19:04 +0100

On Wed, 2018-09-19 at 18:04 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> (My use case is finding multiple copies of the same score and
> wondering
> what the differences are...)
I was forgetting the case where I have killed off a Denemo run leaving
an auto-save file behind - Denemo now offers to compare the auto-saved
file with the most recently opened file. (If that's the wrong file to
compare with you can load the right file into a new tab and use a new
command Compare with Next in the Score menu that compares the currently
opened score with the one in the next tab - or previous tab if no next
tab).
With these commands you can stop with the cursor on a note or other
music object that differs so that you can examine the two scores at
that point or continue searching for other differences.