Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be broken
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 13:30:08 -0600

Maybe you can help me here. I am not too familiar with scripting in windows. I now see what I needed to do to get things to work in os x. We can apply the same things in windows. I have attached two scripts. The first one is the denemo.sh that sets the environment needed for os x to launch denemo. I also realize that lilypond is a script that I edited. It may have been a script to begin with. I don't know. Anyway this needs to be translated for a windows shell so we can do the same or similar thing. This could be tested with the current build if we create a script to launch lilypond then have denemo launch the script. I don't know how to do stdin on a windows script. I found this and assume that it is close:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15994824/faking-standard-input-on-the-windows-command-line

Jeremiah

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 11:18 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2018-03-08 at 09:33 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Do you know how to set the path in Windows?
> I know it is something like
> set PATH=C:
In a batch file it seems that you do

SET PATH=%PATH%;c:\whatever\else

to append to the path (that is %PATH% is the equivalent of $PATH in
Unix

> my question is is it comma seperated or what?

I remember it is the opposite of Unix, so semi-colon instead on Unix's
colon.

Richard