Re: [Denemo-devel] Tremolo between two notes

From: Marc Evans
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Tremolo between two notes
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 00:07:48 -0800

Thanks Richard! I really appreciate how quickly you added that feature. :-)

I'll be sure to reply all in future.

Best,

Marc

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 2018-02-12 at 22:58 -0800, Marc Evans wrote:
> Yes, it's the tremolo-repeats that I was looking for, and your
> Lilypond tweak worked for me. Thanks!

I've added a Two Note (or Chord) Tremolo command now to the Notes menu.
 The automatic nightly builds seemed to be stalled at the moment
though.

Richard
By the way, please use the "Reply to All" or "Group Reply" buttons when
replying to a mailing list posting, as others will benefit from the
reply.

--
Marc Evans
PhD Candidate in Music Composition at UCSB

"We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know."
    --W. H. Auden