Re: [Denemo-devel] Some glitches

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Some glitches
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 20:09:59 +0000

On Sun, 2018-02-04 at 12:54 -0500, Bric wrote:
> I should note, though, that "make install" did not place
> "Default.commands" in my ~/.denemo-2.2.1/actions$ directory (nor
> Default.shortcuts)

Yes, make install would make a grave error to go looking for user
directories and altering them, it just installs the system-wide stuff.
You don't have to have private versions of those...

> And, apparently, "Default.commands" is needed to load
> "Default.shortcuts" (?)

yes, as I said, a rather half-done rearrangement of the code, turnng
one file into two, hence the clunky question about loading shortcuts
only if you load a command set from the Command Center.