Re: [Denemo-devel] Proportional Notation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Proportional Notation
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 14:24:23 +0100

On Sun, 2017-09-17 at 11:45 +0000, NagyMusic wrote:
> Thanks, Richard. I figured it out. I just can't seem to undo (ctrl z)
> this command, returning to regular (default) note spacing. Any advice?

Yes, the Undo command is limited to the stuff you see in the Display,
that is, the notes and other objects, the measures, the staffs ... it
doesn't work for things you attach to the score, movement, staffs etc.
Generally, those commands have some means of undoing the effect by
running the command again - for example if you set the instrument name
on a staff you could undo it by re-setting the instrument name to "".

In this case, I found, by guessing, that you can remove it by running
the command again and responding with to the base duration question by
deleting the number. This should be stated on the entry dialog - I've
submitted a bug report for that.

Thanks again for a useful bug report!