Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond co

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 10:17:20 +0100

On Wed, 2017-05-24 at 22:46 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> Hi Jeremiah,
>

> Here are my latest findings:
>

>      1. I double-clicked on Denemo (after extracting) and it did not
>         open
>      2. I doub-clicked several more times and it finally opened but
>         crashed

my guess is that the previous double clicks had set off several Denemo
processes none of which had time to open a window before you started
creating another until finally no more could be created and a visible
crash occurred.
On some machines, when you first start Denemo there is a long pause, a
very long pause, the first time it starts.

>      1. Note: I had to hold the CTRL down and right-click Open because
>         of the unidentified developer issue

I don't understand. Did you double-click or did you hold the Ctrl key
down and right click and choose Open from a menu?

Richard