Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Tony Ventura
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 10:20:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Richard,

Please find the attached Terminal output per your latest find requests. Today is a teaching day (10 AM - 6 PM EDT). My responses will be delayed.

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura
www.tonyventura.com

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:06 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, 2017-05-17 at 19:07 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I guess (being a standard C library) it is outside of the LilyPond
> package - perhaps a suitably crafted "find" command would find it.
> Meanwhile, an internet search suggests that

Here are some "find" commands to try and find the file that LilyPond
fails to find at run time when called from Denemo:

find /usr -name 'libstdc++.6.dylib'

find ~ -name 'libstdc++.6.dylib'

and finally, searching everywhere for anything of the sort:

find / -name 'libstdc++.*'

though you may get a lot of "Permission Denied" messages making it
difficult to spot the find if it is there.

Run these in a terminal.

If "find" finds the file it will print out its name and path, otherwise
it will silently stop.