Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 13:30:59 +0100

On Wed, 2017-05-17 at 10:56 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> Interesting...While in Denemo, I did comply with your instruction to
> export

There are two ways to get a PDF export in Denemo. I just traced through
the code and using the PDF button in the Print View just copies the PDF
created for the Print View to your chosen destination, so that will
always fail if the Print View is failing, however ...

>  a simple 2 bar file as PDF. I did not see any error messages when
> trying to export, however, in the two times I did the PDF export

was the second time using File->Export As->Export PDF ?
That runs Lilypond directly on your chosen output location. So if that
fails then we are down to the dynamic library error message

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../lib//libstdc++.6.dylib
  Referenced
from: /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
  Reason: image not found

which I mentioned before. I hope Jeremiah has a clue about this.

Thank you for testing