Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 11:59:29 +0100

On Tue, 2017-05-16 at 10:45 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> I downloaded, unzipped and placed LilyPond in the /Applications
> folder. I then downloaded Denemo from the link you provided. I'm
> getting the same small window with no menu.

Did you remove the .denemo-2.1.3 folder (and any other similar folders)?
I ask because, although the main window is appearing with no menus, if
the LilyPond setting was now right you could have the Print View window
appearing. (I can't be sure, though, it maybe wouldn't appear because
the whole menu thing is not getting built).

Jeremiah -

I think it may be better to fix the fact that Denemo is not finding its
own files (palettes.xml, denemo.scm and Default.commands) first

Denemo - WARNING : Could not find palette file.
Denemo - MESSAGE : Denemo version 2.1.3
Denemo - WARNING : Unable to load default keymap
Denemo - WARNING : Cannot find Denemo's scheme initialization file
denemo.scm

 and find out which libraries are trying to use /proc/self/exe - those
have not been  built for Mac as it doesn't have that.