Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 08:26:31 +0100

On Sat, 2017-05-13 at 22:25 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Can you please run these two command lines

Can I just add a note to be *very* careful to copy and paste those
commands not to type them yourself. The "rm" command in particular
removes - deletes files and an accidentally introduced space in the
command could result in deleting everything in your home directory.
(Andreas saw this danger and pointed out you could use your File browser
to remove the folders starting .denemo from your home directory).

>  when you have the denemo (The latest link I sent you) on the
> desktop.
>
> rm -rf ~/.denemo*

CARE!