Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 13:37:50 +0100

On Sun, 2017-05-07 at 11:54 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> I don't know how to open Denemo from the command line. Maybe you could
> point me in a direction.

http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/introduction-to-the-mac-os-x-command-line

may be what you need.

> Funny thing is, I have an older MacBook Pro 2011 and Denemo

a different executable?

>  does open. I'm working on the ability to preview, by trying to figure
> out the best way to locate LilyPond.
Look for a file

.../usr/bin/lilypond

where ... will be something installed when you installed Denemo (or
LilyPond if you installed that separately and want to use that version).

>  Also, I have to Force Quit to actually quit Denemo.

This is probably an older version (use Help->About to find the version
number)

Richard

By the way, please use the "Reply to All" or "Group Reply" buttons when
replying to a mailing list posting, as others will benefit from the
reply.