Re: [Denemo-devel] Wont typeset, or will it

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Wont typeset, or will it
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:18:02 +0100

On Thu, 2017-04-27 at 21:22 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Using today's download.
>
> The .denemo file won't typeset properly, with watermark indicating an
> error at end of last movement.

when the error position is set at the end of the last movement it means
(generally) that the error is in the score layout stuff at the end - it
searches back for the last object before the error position. You see the
actual error position as the change to red in the LilyPond window.

> When I export it to Lilypond - test3.ly and run lilypond on it I get a
> clean pdf and a log file that merely warns about a change of overall
> size. And if I delete the change of score size property, it compiles,
> smaller.
>
> Ideas?

I'll try and fix this today, meanwhile open the Score Properties Editor
and delete the SetScoreSize directive and use the Built-in Score
Properties button to set the score size (the menu command used to set
that for you with my change it is now creating a Directive which is
supposed to override the built-in setting, but in some circumstance this
is causing trouble).