[Denemo-devel] Windows binary not built last night

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Windows binary not built last night
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:03:35 +0100

Jeremiah,

I haven't checked for a few days, but as I've been doing some new work
to give Denemo a virtual piano keyboard I looked at the builds this
morning and I see that the windows build is broken

[ ]
denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip
    2017-04-26
        01:00
          8.4K

looking in http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/target/mingw/log/

I see this at the bottom:

checking for LIBAUBIO... no
configure: error: Package requirements (aubio >= 0.4.0) were not met:

No package 'aubio' found

I was going to ask anyway if you could upgrade the GTK library to at
least version 3.12 as the virtual keyboard doesn't render properly for
versions of GTK below that.

Thanks