[Denemo-devel] [bug #46957] Score doesn't print despite score checker sa

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46957] Score doesn't print despite score checker saying there's no problem
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 08:52:10 +0000

Update of bug #46957 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hmm, the problem is the Coda attached to an spacer rest. How did you create
this object? What is it you wanting to see at this point?

(You will be asking, how did I know what the problem is. Well, I went to
View->LilyPond and right clicked and chose typeset and it highlighted the
problem. Last night's build should have made this feature available in Windows
too, but unfortunately it failed ...)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46957>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/