[Denemo-devel] [bug #46194] edit display retains v 1 upward stems after

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46194] edit display retains v 1 upward stems after v auto has been inserted
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:14:14 +0000

Update of bug #46194 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #2:

I think the way to go is to make the Voice Setting directives affect the
typeset only. There is little or no advantage in forcing stem direction in the
Denemo display especially as we don't encourage displaying two parts on one
staff.
The stem directives would then only affect the display, so people could use
them if they wanted to.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46194>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/