Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46868] Missing .DLL files in downloads

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46868] Missing .DLL files in downloads
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:05:56 -0600

I will look into compiling it statically. I saw that it was compiled and installed but it was not packaged up when creating the mingw binary. I wrote a few lines in the routine for creating the mingw package to copy the two files into the temp file it creates before zipping it all up.  It is building now.

It could have also been caused by my removing the lilypond depenedency for gub. This way it does not build the lilypond that was crashing anyway. Do you still want to copy the entire lilypond folder over?

Jeremiah