Re: [Denemo-devel] Lute Tab

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lute Tab
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:55:12 +0000

Dear List,

I have added an example of 18th c Lute Tablature to the Denemo examples.
This is just pretty much a straight copy of
 http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=920

so, without modifying the LilyPond score layout it is limited to one
movement with a rhythm line and three part lines.
I don't know the range of the lute concerned so I haven't added those
(they will show out-of-range notes in red if someone lets me know the
details)

This will be available in Denemo builds from 1st Dec. or you can
download the file right now from
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=examples/BaroqueLuteTab.denemo;hb=14d2a12074ead1bc79c9925e339c5400caeae4f9

Enjoy!

Richard