[Denemo-devel] Cannot enter breve or longa in cadenza

From: Graham King
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Cannot enter breve or longa in cadenza
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:11:34 +0000

New to Denemo, I am trying to use it as a note-entry tool for lilypond, with an emphasis on editions of early music.

For keyboard entry of durations, I have mapped "breve" to the "-" key, and "longa" to the "=" key.
To prevent notes being split and tied across barlines, I enter them within \cadenzaOn and \cadenzaOff.
Denemo (v.2.0.0, OSX 10.6) appears not to accept breves or longas as keyboard shortcuts within the cadenza.  Each note is converted to a single semibreve, and appears as such in the lilypond output.  Outside the cadenza, or using mouse-entry of snippets, breves and longas work fine.