[Denemo-devel] Denemo "unable to load file"

From: Jim Heifetz
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo "unable to load file"
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 22:44:21 -0500

Hi.
I am a new user of Denemo (on Windows) and I'm not sure of the best way to get help. I started by entering music for a relatively simple song. I had it almost ready and made a few little changes and now I cannot use it. Denemo says "load of file xxx failed". This message gives me no real information as to what the problem is (I know that the operating system can read the file because I can read it with with Notepad or Wordpad). I tried an online XML validator and it found no problem. How is one supposed to fix a problem with no diagnostic information? Do you have any plans to have Denemo say what it is complaining about rather than just throw up its hands and quit?

Jim Heifetz