[Denemo-devel] Poor playback

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Poor playback
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 23:56:56 -0600

I should probably make a bug report about this but I am having playback with
the 1.1.0 release.

1. Playback sound is all broken up and the timings is off *unless* denemo is
minimized or the window is .
   Is this a scheduling priority thing. It seems that the graphical rendering
is slowing my computer down enough to disrupt the audio.
2. I see ctrl-f5 is supposed to play from curson on. When I try hitting Ctrl-F5
it does not work. I tried to reset the keybinding again, It still did not work.
It worked however, if I activate that via the menu.
3. I selected play all in the menu and it started playback in the second measure