Re: [Denemo-devel] Help Needed

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Help Needed
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:52:55 +0000

I think I have found out what is happening:
git master is broken because of a missing header in a file that was
split off from the over-large view.c file. I think this may be an
isolated case, caused by simultaneous development between me and Eloi -
Eloi split the file off while I was adding a new header.
What is bad is that I can see no warning that this is happening - no
prototype is seen and C assumes an int where a double is in fact
returned. (There must have been a confounding factor, since gdb reported
the wrong type for the smf library call, implying that it had not seen
the smf.h header; this lead me to assume libsmf was miss-compiled).

I'll update git master later today.

Thank you to those who responded,

Richard