Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:31:06 +0100

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 07:57 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I created/uploaded a windows binary. Please test.
Hmm, I ran this on the vista box which I have tested the most on. It
fails to find things - stating with fluidsynth sound font (I think) and
ending with failing to find denemoui.xml
I tried starting it up in /usr/share/denemo/ui where that file is
located but it still failed to find it.
I haven't got a log of the error messages unfortunately due to some
vagaries of the email system, but this doesn't sound like it has
anything to do with librubberband. Have there been changes to the path
finding stuff since it last built successfully I wonder... Eloi could
you comment on this?

Richard