Re: [Denemo-devel] (another) stupid question

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] (another) stupid question
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:39:21 -0500 (EST)

On November 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM rshann <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Um... how does one remove fingering marks?  The fingering GUI menu has
> > the
> >options to select 0 through 5, and "Lock In".  No "delete" option.
> > I'm using
> >0.9.3 still (0.9.7 has the previously mentioned problems for me)
>
> Yes, this is an ancient script - one of the first I wrote. It needs
> upgrading to self-edit. The low-level methods
> to edit/delete will work. Put the cursor on the note (at the note
> height) and invoke EditObject (usually right-click with
> mouse) then choose Edit Directive or Delete Directive and select the
> fingering directive.

Thanks.  That works.  For feedback: right-clicking doesn't work for me (v
0.9.3), but F2 brings up the menu with "Edit Directive(s)". When I click "Delete
directives" I have to do three confirmations. (A bit excessive perhaps.)

Probably to put on the todo list?  (Adding "delete" option to the GUI radio
button set)