Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #35529] gui and menu become unresponsive with ja

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #35529] gui and menu become unresponsive with jack+fluidsynth
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:28:33 -0600

I have just recompiled it and now the problem seems gone. I will test some more and then delete this bug report once I am satisfied.

Jeremiah

On 02/14/2012 11:08 AM, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

                  Privacy: Public
              Assigned to: None
              Open/Closed: Open
          Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

This problem only exists when compiled with __HAVE_FLUIDSYNTH_ and using the
jack backend. I justed tested with --disable-fluidsynth and the jack backend
works fine on its own.

Here is how to reroduce it:
create a few bars of music
play it
play it again
then try to click on the staff (that is still visibile) and or any of the menu
items. They won't respond. The keybindings still work though.

I ran it in gdb and hit ctrl-c and it broke at the main gtk_main() in view.c.
I will recompile and send you the line number.

   <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35529>

   Message sent via/by Savannah
   http://savannah.gnu.org/