Re: [Denemo-devel] PATHS and OSX (and Linux)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] PATHS and OSX (and Linux)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:27:49 +0100

Looking in the Makefile of the src directory (which says how the .c
files will be compiled) I see definitions like this

prefix = /usr/local

sysconfdir = ${prefix}/etc/denemo

INCLUDES = ....
-DSYSCONFDIR=\"$(sysconfdir)/\"

datadir = ${datarootdir}
datarootdir = ${prefix}/share
pkgdatadir = ${datarootdir}/denemo

So what Denemo does for non-windows compile is to use these values. So
e.g. to get the init.scm for a menu item it creates this filename
filename = g_build_filename(get_data_dir(), "actions", "menus",
menupath, INIT_SCM, NULL);

where get_data_dir() is /usr/local/share/denemo

I can invervene at the C-code level (how do I know it is a OSX build?)
or perhaps you can change the --prefix that is used in the configure
step so that it is not /usr/local

HTH

Richard