[Denemo-devel] Need help wih latest Windows version -- I/O

From: Alan Sharkis
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Need help wih latest Windows version -- I/O
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:10:27 -0500

I am running the latest stable version of Denemo under Windows.  I have an Edirol PSC 300 controller keyboard that I’d like to use for input via USB and a Ketron SD-2 which is fed by a Presonus Audiobox USB midi and audop interface.  I cannot get either of these devices to communicate with Denemo.  I don’t have trouble with connecting these devices in other programs for Windows that have been ported from Linux, and I’m sure I’m not alone.  Is any help available for this problem, or is it simply impossible to do at this time?  If it’s impossible to do, please state that in the next issue of the documentation.

Thanks.

Alan