[Denemo-devel] [bug #28039] Delete Barline command

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #28039] Delete Barline command
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:33:02 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #28039 (project denemo):

Thank you for this.
It looks like you have created a command that could hide the fact that the
Denemo measure boundaries are not objects (like notes etc). I guess we could
call that SmartDelete and make that the default delete?
About the script:
 I recently created commands to push and pop the cursor position, which would
avoid the need to insert and delete "Spot". (These are exploited in the new
script for Paste, which I documented at
http://denemo.org/index.php/Paste_Command_Script)

Another minor point is that creating-if-needed a standalone and doing
CursorLeft has been wrapped in a convenience procedure (d-Directive-standalone
"Spot")
(Well, the create and move left is (d-Directive-standalone-tag "Spot"), the
other does nothing if there is already a standalone of that tag).

Thank you very much for your contributions.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28039>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/