Re: [Denemo-devel] Logs: Terminal, Log in Windows, Logfile?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Logs: Terminal, Log in Windows, Logfile?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:09:59 -0600

Is the windows build built with --enable-debug?

Jeremiah

On Nov 15, 2009, at 4:14 PM, Nils <address@hidden> wrote:

Hey,

In Linux I normally start Denemo from a terminal. You know, in case of a crash... I think that this is not a "normal" user behaviour anymore, especially in Ubuntu days.

In my recent Windows/Fluidsynth tries I needed log output, too. But starting from the windows commandline ("cmd") does not produce any Denemo output (at least in Win7).

How about a logfile? Should be the same as terminal-output, or maybe even more.

Nils