[Denemo-devel] Repeats in MIDI

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Repeats in MIDI
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:47:24 +0000

At the moment, repeats are ignored in MIDI. I have realized that we
don't need to write special code for them. This is written up in
http://denemo.org/index.php/MIDI_Repeats

I won't be getting round to this for myself, but I will create the
queuing selections commands if someone wants to write the script.
The script itself will be more obvious when we have refresh scripts for
the 1st and 2nd time bars, as this will have code to back-track to find
the start of the repeat etc.