Re: [Denemo-devel] Some denemo warnings and errors

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Some denemo warnings and errors
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:13:51 +0100

On Fri, 2009-09-11 at 13:45 +0200, Nils wrote:
> I tried to build Denemo with gub and it barfed in Denemo.
>
> Before I blame GUB could you have a look on the attached .txt with GUBs log?

OK, I can see what is wrong. The new files texteditor.c, h are not being
built, and also the linker is not expecting them. But the new version of
view.c is being built, and so the linker barfs.
This is some problem getting the right Makefile constructed: it starts
with src/Makefile.am
which should be new and that should give rise to Makefile.in and then
Makefile.
If gub only goes from the Makefile.in stage onwards then something else
needs to do the first step.
Richard