Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme window text editor.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme window text editor.
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:25:26 +0100

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 14:31 +0200, Nils wrote:
> Record Scheme does not work anymore.
It is working for me. I think you are probably trying something that is
not recorded (e.g. Input => MIDI Input is not recorder - basically the
checkmarked things are not), or you are trying to record a keypress not
a menu item. If you still can't get it going describe your sequence in
detail (distinguishing between mouse left hand button press and mouse
left hand button release etc, ie if full detail).
Richard