[Denemo-devel] Conditional behavior

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Conditional behavior
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 18:06:15 +0100

 I have an idea for conditionals in DenemoDirectives -
examples:
      * to control printing parts or
      * for switching to tenor clef if printing a Cello part that may
        printed transposed or ...
      * Printing a page break if it is a full score but not if it is a
        part-print.
      * I can imagine conditional MIDI stuff too

The sort of thing I have in mind is that the DenemoDirective field
called override (which has bits to say what to override at the moment)
could have other bits with user-defined override behavior. Then a
directive would be acted on only if it had the bit set. So, before
printing parts-only we would set that bit and then print. (I mentioned
something like this with regard to printing excerpt/printing to pdf).