[Denemo-devel] print.c woes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] print.c woes
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:19:57 +0100

print.c didn't compile for the GLib in my distro (still etch, though
lenny is out).
I have fixed this, and got print preview working by reverting to the old
code for <2.14
*BUT* I have tried the same arguments for the print excerpt and it is
not working (for glib <2.14). If it all still works for Glib 2.14 I
suggest we don't have to bust a gut trying to fix this, I guess glib
2.14 could be in lenny anyway.
I don't want to upgrade my machine to lenny until this release is out.

So, I have checked this in, please compile under 2.14 and test.