[Denemo-devel] Initialization

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Initialization
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:09:53 +0000

At the moment only have hard-wired initialization of the opening Denemo
score. There is no initialization of the scheme interpreter by Denemo,
so that e.g. string-join is not available by default.
I have fixed this now by including a .denemo file called init.denemo
which is always loaded at startup. This contains any initialization of
scheme that we need, and could be modified by a sysadmin to contain
local initialization of files (e.g. copyleft declaration in the
appropriate field).
I have also arranged for scheme scripts embedded in .denemo files to be
executed when they are loaded interactively - previously they were
executed only when loaded from the command line. If anyone thinks that
some refinements of this are desirable, then speak up.