Re: [Denemo-devel] A good idea.

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A good idea.
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:35:58 +0100

This is of course right.
But all tools which offer complexity have to suffer under these issues. All the
CLI-apps like irssi, alpine, mutt, centerim, rtorrent etc. are "nerd"-tools but
only because they look "ugly" and you have to use your keyboard.

But Denemos first customers are people who like lilypond but don't want to add
everything by themselfes. So its a improvement nontheless (right word?...
anyway)

What can be done about this problems is what other apps like the mentioned
above do:
Communitywork and Doc-Work paired with PR-work to show how great Denemo is once
we decide that its now really great.

I could make video-tutorials about all the cool keyboard/mouse/pc-keyboard
features. And we could offer many keymaps.
At least users don't have to deal with text-config files and can setup Denemo
per GUI.

Nils
P.S. its nice to have different words in German for pc-keyboard and
music-keyboard :)