Re: [Denemo-devel] status report

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] status report
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:06:10 +0200

So what are the points which are delaying the release?
I only can say "release early, release often". If you are aware of what is
broken (all the import/export stuff which recently came up) you can write it as
a known bug, can't you?

I am awaiting the new release to announce Denemo in some places and to search
for new developers.

Nils