Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:30:32 -0500

On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 19:49 +0200, N. Gey wrote:
> CVS and Webupdate works fine.
>
> I will begin to create a new site. Any wishes?

> Of course the basic and general information for anyone who is new and
> for returners. So the first visible page should be the Infopage and the
> Newspage in one.
>
> Then a manualpage, with every format you need. I don't know who
> maintains the manual and where the most actual version is to be found.

I think the most current manual is in the main cvs tree under doc/.
I think maybe a link to the news page or something like that. Some
recent Screen shots would be nice. We should review the ROADMAP file and
put that online. I also began making doxygen style comments in the code.
I would like to see a doxygen generated page documenting the src and its
comments. Tutorials and hacks perhaps.

Jeremiah