Re: [Demexp-dev] Joyfully marching towards OCaml Summer and running stra

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Joyfully marching towards OCaml Summer and running strainght into the Big Wall of Fear
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:54:31 +0100

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 08:25:54PM +0100, ketty wrote:
> I have bad news about ocaml summer. i am suddenly very scared by it.

> with all that said i still don't want to abandon demexp, and i feel
> really bad about freaking out. i guess the only way to clear my
> concience is to do really much demexp-related work :-)

Do not worry at all. Free software development is about
self-motivation and scratching one's itch. Moreover you already have
contributed, so thanks for the past as much for the future.   :-)

You mentioned an other project for voting. Is it free software? Is it
public (or embargoed)?

Best regards,
Frédéric