Re: Compilation failure (was: Re: [Demexp-dev] Compilation warnings with

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: Compilation failure (was: Re: [Demexp-dev] Compilation warnings with OCaml 3.09)
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:19:20 +0100

Hi,

David MENTRE wrote:

> Well, I have no idea of the possible issue. Have you this error for
> byte code and/or native code version?

Don't remember. Will check out tonight.

> I need to setup a sid machine to help you debug this, but I won't have
> time for it the next two weeks.

I can give you an account on my Sid box. I'll set this up tonight. I'll
also check the CDuce website to see if a simple example is available.
I'd like to check whether it's a CDuce issue (either CDuce itself or a
packaging issue), or whether it's a demexp one.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni