[Demexp-dev] What is on and off topic on the list

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] What is on and off topic on the list
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:37:18 +0200

Hello,

I'm glad to see some life on this mailing-list but unfortunatly some
posts here are off topic.

This list is called demexp-DEV, so it is at *development* of the demexp
software (and all technical issues surrounding it like for example
cryptography).

But we have setup other mailing lists to speak on the political
implications and other related issues of the democratic experience
project : address@hidden So could you please subscribe to it and
continue such discussions there?

http://www.demexp.org/article.php3?id_article=7
* Demexp-announce list

To subscribe to this mailing list, you must send an email to
address@hidden with "subscribe" as subject:

mailto:address@hidden

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, you must send an email to
address@hidden with "unsubscribe" as subject:

mailto:address@hidden

* Demexp-en list

To subscribe to this mailing list, you must send an email to
address@hidden with "subscribe" as subject:

mailto:address@hidden

To send a message to this mailing list, you must write (in English!) to
address@hidden:

mailto:address@hidden

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, you must send an email to
address@hidden with "unsubscribe" as subject:

mailto:address@hidden

Yours,
david