dejagnu

Re: isremote and unix board special handling question

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: isremote and unix board special handling question
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 18:22:52 -0700

On 11/28/18 4:26 PM, Jacob Bachmeyer wrote:

> $DEJAGNU and the local init files ($base_dir/site.exp, $objdir/site.exp)
> are loaded independently.  It does not help that both local and global
> init files are named (or default to) "site.exp".  Documenting this is on
> my TODO list.

  The site.exp file is generated by make, and was designed to tie the
Autotools config data and pass it to DejaGnu. Unfortunately I decided to
call all config files site.exp, although the global one is mostly just
defaults. I thought the manual covered this ok (written 20 years ago),
but better documentation is always appreciated, so thanks!

        - rob -