ddd

Re: first time user, getting a seg fault on initial startup

From: Mike D'Ambrogia
Subject: Re: first time user, getting a seg fault on initial startup
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 08:22:04 -0800

I installed ddd, libXt, and gdb from the tar.gz source files using ./configure, make, and make install for each.  No complaints during the installs on missing dependencies.

Based on the message in the header of the output I'm trying to figure out how to install the older 2.1 version of openmotif to see if that makes any difference.  I've seen cryptic messages online about a change in the supported callbacks available between 2.1 and 2.3