ddd

Re: ddd API?

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: ddd API?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:32:17 -0500

If you make the changes, there may be an advantage to make them off of
the pydb branch.

That has the changes I've made over the year to update the pydb and
bash debuggers, add a debugger for GNU Make, and add some Intel x86
assembly definitions to VSL that a teacher in the Ukraine contributed
which he used in his assembly language class.

Also there are more frequent releases of these "test" versions than
there are of ddd. So if it is of interest to get this out sooner, this
may be the way to go.