ddd

Re: init.c

From: apgaylard
Subject: Re: init.c
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:04:55 GMT

> Hallo,
> I have a question about ddd. I tried to use ddd but whenever I try to
> open a program I get the error
>
> ".../init.c: file or directory not found."
>
> Can somebody tell me, what the problem is and how I can solve it?
>
> Thanks so much, Susann.

Hello Susann,

I need a bit more information to be able to help you.

1. what is your platform and operating system?
2. which version of DDD are you using?
3. did you build and install DDD yourself?
4. which inferior debugger are you using?
5. what language is the program you trying to debug?
6. how (exactly) did you compile it?
7. if you are using, say, gdb to debug, does it work?

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/